In order to LIVE AUTHENTIC we can not just "say" the right thing. The "right thing" must become the "TESTIMONY" of our life. If it is not the testimony of our life, we are not living as sincere and genuine as we could or should be. We become examples of being double minded. This can lead to living like a hypocrite, saying one thing and living something else. That sounds 'harsh", but it is true and very easy to do.
We need to ask ourselves,
1. Am I unstable?
2. Do I change my choice because other people don't like what I decided?
3. Do I make circumstantial decisions?
4. Am I moved by what I see and not what I believe?
5. Do I have a standard regarding different circumstances in my life?
6. Do I know what I will and WON"T do based on the word?
7. Do I stand inspite of what I'm going thru?
8. Do I take the time to ask God or seek the word for my decisions?
8 [For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].
Be real with yourself. Be AUTHENTIC in your responses. Where are you and what do you really believe.